Friday, July 27, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
I am a 15 year old young adult who has given a  chance to live in this subtle life. What truly
makes the essence of who I am is the way I observe things around me. I am a person
who over thinks everything..so once in a while I would just stop and observe every single
detail around me and just enjoy that very moment where my mind feels very calm and
relaxed. I have a big heart just like my mother and get too attached to people I like. I
care about how people react towards me and what they think of me. I am a structure that
has its flaws and at the same time its beautiful layers. I mostly focus on my flaws than my blessed
layers. I love photography and have great passion for it. I love to write but most of the times
I lack confidence in it. I don't completely believe in myself or have that much of self-esteem
but that's what makes me who I am today and it gives me a great opportunity to improve
my life in those areas. I am a coffee drinker and cant go through my day without it but can
spend an entire month once a year without it which is during Ramadan. I am now in a stage
where I look back at my childhood and look forward to my adulthood. I change every now
and then which is very common with human beings. I have a mustache or a dark upper
lip that I would want to get rid of. I have very simple dreams for now. I have many fears like
from accidents,hell,dentists and others that I would love to overcome. I am a
food lover and a person who loves surprises which is also found in my Aunt. My dad
was and is still a very athletic person which I am grateful for. I have wonderful parents and
I couldn't ask for anyone better. I have siblings who are the world's most annoying creatures
but I love them. I have learn a lot and I'm still learning. I love reading books and learning new words. I have really bad social skills but I'm grateful I have the ability to speak. I get those short moments where I feel extreme happiness and I wish it lasted longer. My skin tone isn't even. I have dark circles and get tiny breakouts. But again I'm grateful its not anything horrifying. I have amazing people in my life although I want to get to know more people and have even more close friends. I have a little sister that I want to inspire. I want to be something to someone. I want to help the environment because I am environmental friendly and find it interesting. I love music. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up but for all I know now is that I want to make the right decision and never regret it and of course I want to be happy. I talk to myself a lot through my thoughts. I have a one in a million best friend who knows me very well and means the world to me. I get inspired by people and words. I love colors especially blue. I cry for the silliest reasons. I am very sensitive. I figured out I like cooking. I am blessed. I am tall. I sometimes hate high heels. I want to take care and nourish myself. I'm picture looker in magazines. I get jealous so easily because I compare myself a lot. I have a dark skin tone. I am not very insecure like how I used to be. I am dramatic but not at all times. I don't open up to people that easily. My shoulder and back gets numb most of the times. I never tried cracking my fingers. I believe in God. I am Muslim. I love reading inspiring quotes. I am obsessed with Andrew Garfield. I love how red bull makes me hyper after a couple of hours. I eat a lot. I love romantic novels. My hair is very tangled at the very ends and it falls a lot. I love the Eiffel tower.
I love the beach and its salty water.I love traveling as well. I am smart with a subconscious mind. My eyes starts to tear up a bit before I fall asleep.I get very weird dreams. I get stressed because of my studies. I know that this wouldn't mean anything to you but this is who I am and it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment